Welcome to Proustaad - Dilicious Place to Learn | Pro Ustaad
Breaking News
Loading...

Monday, 13 October 2014

Welcome to Proustaad - Dilicious Place to Learn

Welcome to Proustaad.com , Hi This is Arshad Majeed CEO of Proustaad.com i am 19 year old boy from  Dadu , Sindh  and working online since 2010 with a great experience in online works i decided to share my experience through Proustaad.com and you have been saw many tutorials websites out there but on Proustaad.com INSHA ALLAH you will see some uniqueness and i will try my best to keep you updated with latest trends and Unique Tips and Tricks so i will try my best to record Video for every post of Proustaad.com in Urdu Language for proper understanding .

My Mother tongue is Sindhi and i grew up  in a uneducated atmosphere i worked hard to achieve my goal and right now by Grace of Allah i am too happy with my ability and my education .

Better Teaching is my first Priority

I will try to Record Urdu Video Tutorials in better style , teaching you in clear meaning included in my first priority i will try to mention every single thing in descriptive .




google+

linkedin

About Author
  • Donec sed odio dui. Duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consecteturDonec sed odio dui. Duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Read More

    0 comments:

    POST A COMMENT

     

    Gallery

    About Us